Between then and now he has achieved the following with his dancing:
- Three times British Champion as part of the Atack Dancers Latin American Formation team
- Taught tens of thousands of people worldwide ranging from students, housewives, company directors and celebrities through private, group and corporate dance sessions.
- First person in Chester to be fully qualified to teach Tango Argentino and one of the first in the North West
- Released a worldwide-selling range of dance DVDs and Books
- Trained the British Champion ice dancers for the Winter Olympics
- Was involved in a TV project teaching couples to dance for their wedding
- Won a Cha Cha Cha competition in Cuba
†Richard subscribed to the theory that good dancers are born from perseverance and patience. During the day he has a Design & Print company and does a little bit of writing. Richard has also worked professionally as a magician.
Favourite Dance Styles: Tango, Swing Dancing